Thursday, January 25, 2007

in case you'd forgotten that i'm a big screaming liberal

Sometimes I forget how angry the Bush administration makes me. How sneaky and evil and awful they are. But reading on cnn.com about John Cusack's new movie (about the widower of an Iraq casualty) reminded me...

"First-time director James C. Strouse's script came Cusack's way at just the right moment. Angry that the Bush administration had banned media footage of coffins coming home bearing soldiers killed in Iraq, Cusack had been looking to tell the story behind one of those coffins.
"I thought it was the most brazen, cowardly, egregious political act I'd seen in my lifetime," Cusack said in an interview. "Do you think that's going to stop anything? Do you think if you don't show the coffins we won't find out?""

I'm not so good with the words. Sometimes I have to find famous people to say it for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

F**** George W. Bush and his whole army of evil bastard geniuses.

That's all. Return to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress...

Anonymous said...

Another quick rant about Republicans:
What the hell is going on in Virginia? "Black people should just get over slavery" ?!?!?!?!?!?!

Are you kidding me? And they want MY VOTE? That's not the way to get it, friend. Not at all.

I'll get over slavery when certain people get over being racist, imperialist assholes.